Terms and Conditions
“Skin Care Competition” Terms and Conditions
Article 1 General
1. These promotion terms and conditions (to be referred to below as the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’) govern the Rituals online “Skin Care Promotion” (to be referred to below as the ‘Promotion’), which is being organised by Rituals Cosmetics Enterprise B.V., having its registered office and maintaining a place of business at Kalverstraat 73 in 1012 NZ Amsterdam, the Netherlands (to be referred to below as ‘Rituals’).
2. Participants in the Promotion declare that they accept the applicability of the Promotion Terms and Conditions.
3. The Promotion will commence on April 8th , 2013 and will end on April 12th, 2013 (to be referred to below as the ‘Promotion Period’).
4. Rituals reserves the right to unilaterally terminate, interrupt or change the Promotion at any time, without any prior notification, and/or to amend the Promotion Terms and Conditions and/or the Promotion products or prizes in the event that circumstances require it to do so, without in any way being obliged to pay any compensation to the participants.
5. Any questions and/or complaints with respect to this Promotion may be submitted by telephone or in writing to:
1012 KV Amsterdam
Article 2 How to play
1. A participant can go to the Rituals Facebook page and enter his or her email address. After he or she fills in his/her email address the participant needs to select their favourite Skin Care range and will have a chance of winning one of the prizes.
2. Rituals will contact the prize winners via Facebook.
Article 3 Prizes/Promotion products
1. In this Promotion the prize is:
• A Rituals Skin Care set; consisting of one day cream, one night cream and one facial serum of your selected Skin Care range per winner.
A total of 3 winners will receive a prize.
2. The draw of the three prize winners will be on April 12th 2013. Prize winners will be notified the same day.
3. Each prize will be awarded to a particular individual. Prizes and Promotion products may not be exchanged, are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or for prizes or articles having the same or equivalent value. If a prize is refused or is not awarded for any other reason it will revert to Rituals.
4. It is not possible to correspond further with respect to the prizes, the award of the prizes or the results.
5. A maximum of one prize will be awarded for each email address/participant.
Article 4 Participation
1. Participation in this Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. Participants who are younger than 16 years of age must declare that they have obtained permission from a parent or guardian to participate in the Promotion. If there is any doubt about such permission written proof must be shown upon request.
3. This Promotion does not involve any communication costs.
4. Rituals reserves the right to disqualify any participant and/or to exclude any participant from participating in the event that the participant in question acts in any way that is contrary to these Promotion Terms and Conditions (or in the event that Rituals suspects that that is the case) or provides incomplete, incorrect or misleading data or information that is contrary to the law or otherwise acts wrongfully towards Rituals or third parties.
5. Rituals employees or anyone professionally connected to Rituals are exempt from entering
Article 5. Use of data
1. Participants must provide full and correct email address details. Incorrect or incomplete submissions will not be handled.
2. Any and all data that Rituals obtains in the context of the Promotion will be handled confidentially in accordance with the provisions contained in the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens).
Article 6 Liability
1. Rituals and the auxiliary persons, servants, agents and/or third parties whom it engages are not liable for any direct and/or indirect damage that ensues from or is in any way related to this Promotion, including the Promotion products or prizes that Rituals makes available.
2. In spite of the greatest possible care that Rituals takes in respect of the administration of its Facebook page, its website(s) and the organisation of the Promotion, it is possible that the information provided and/or displayed is incomplete or incorrect. Printing, spelling, typesetting or other comparable errors in the materials that Rituals publishes, of any kind whatsoever, may not be invoked against Rituals and may not in any way give rise to any obligation on the part of Rituals.
Article 7 Final provisions
The Rituals brand is a registered trademark of Rituals. Nothing taken from the content of this Promotion and/or publication may be duplicated or published without explicit permission to do so from Rituals.
Article 8 Miscellaneous provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law.
2. In connection with the Promotion Rituals is acting in accordance with the Dutch Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance (Gedragscode Promotionele Kansspelen), which entered into effect on 1 January 2006.
3. Any tax on games of chance will be paid by Rituals.