This amazing smoothie bowl will help you start your day with a natural jolt of energy. It’s a tasty blend of banana, frozen acai purée, berries, almond milk, nuts and superfoods like chia seeds and flaxseed. The pure acai purée not only adds creaminess and flavour to the recipe, it also brings powerful skin-loving benefits to your breakfast!
Recipe for 1 person
Preparation time: less than 10 minutes
- 200g frozen acai
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 10 g chopped walnuts
- 10 g chopped almonds
- 50 ml almond or oat milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- Small handful of fresh raspberries
- Small handful of fresh blueberries
You’ll also need a good blender with sufficient power.
1. Take the banana and the acai out of the freezer in advance, so that they can defrost a little.
2. Chop the nuts and get the fruit ready.
3. Put the acai, almond or oat milk, and half of the frozen banana in the blender and mix at the highest speed until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
4. Pour the acai mixture in a bowl and garnish with the remaining banana slices, raspberries, blueberries, hemp seeds, chia seeds and flaxseeds. Don’t wait to eat it—serve it right away.