Some things are just better made at home. With only four ingredients you can whip up these delicious vegan ice lollies with fruity fresh pomegranate
There’s nothing quite as satisfying as a delicious ice-cold popsicle on a hot sunny day – so here’s a four-ingredient, super healthy recipe you can prepare in just 20 minutes and stick in the freezer ready for when the sun shines.
Preparation time: 20 minutes plus at least 4 hours of chilling in the fridge
Ingredients for 6 popsicles
- The juice of 1 large pomegranate
- 200 ml coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup, agave syrup)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (powder or liquid)
- Popsicle moulds and (wooden) popsicle sticks
1. Squeeze the pomegranate juice over a strainer into another bowl, while removing the seeds with a spoon or a pestle. Try to catch as much juice as possible.
2. Distribute the juice equally into the six popsicle moulds and let chill in the freezer for 1 hour.
3. Mix the coconut yoghurt with the honey and vanilla extract and pour over the chilled pomegranate popsicles. Gently stir the yoghurt and juice mixture with a spoon to create a marbled effect. Let the popsicles chill in the freezer for at least another 3 hours, or until the popsicles are completely frozen.
4. To get your popsicles out of the moulds, loosen them up by dipping the moulds into warm water for a second or two.
Guaranteed to make you melt!