Redefine softness with the hand cream from RITUALS. For a silky soft, ultimate caring experience.
Finding balance in your life starts with taking good care of your body, mind and soul. Caring for your skin and nourishing it should be part of that ceremony. RITUALS hand cream can help you feel good in your skin by softening and nourishing your hands daily.
Lend a helping hand to your dehydrated skin, and nourish your hands with soft and soothing hand cream. In our hand care collection, you can find multiple hand balms and lotions that help you take care of your skin. And did you know that aromatherapy plays an essential role in every bottle of hand cream? We choose our ingredients carefully to let you enjoy an either relaxing, soothing, energising or calming sensation with every small hand massage. Make the moment meaningful and massage your way into happiness.
Want better hand care than just with cream or lotion? Then start your hand care routine with a hand scrub. By choosing a gentle sugar scrub, you will take the best care of your sensitive skin and give your hands the best they could wish for. Your skin will feel silky soft and cared for after the scrub. And if you finish the routine with the hand cream, nothing will stand in the way of sublimely soft hands.
There are several options for RITUALS hand cream: you can use the luxury dispenser, which you can combine with an anti-bacterial foam soap on one of our beautiful trays. You can place these in your kitchen, in your bathroom or at the sink of the toilet for guests.
By the way, did you know that most of our hand soaps are refillable with a refill hand wash pouch? It’s our way of making a collection that doesn’t harm the earth.
Prefer to take your hand cream with you wherever you go? Then choose one of our tubes with a caring balm. This tube is easy to bring along in your bag, and you can use it any time your hands need caring for. Our hand balm for dry hands is made from over 95% naturally sourced ingredients and is carefully formulated to provide optimal care for your skin. The remaining 5% is made up of clean & conscious laboratory-derived ingredients that support the integrity and safety of our formulas.
Buy 1 refill = grow 1 tree