• Free delivery for orders over $50

  • Delivery time 1 - 3 working days

  • Get online advice on WhatsApp and Messenger

  • Magazine
  • Sustainability
  • Do you have a question?
HomeBodyBath & Shower ProductsBath Products
    The Ritual of Ayurveda Bath Foam
    The Ritual of Ayurveda

    Bath Foam

    bath foam, 500 ml

    Collection:The Ritual of Ayurveda
    • The Ritual of Ayurveda Bath Foam
    • The Ritual of Jing Bath Foam
    • The Ritual of Sakura Bath Foam


    500 ml ($40.00 / 1 l)

    • truck

      Free delivery for orders over $50

    • calendar-clock

      Delivery time 1 - 3 working days

    • comment-question

      Get online advice on WhatsApp and Messenger

    • box-open

      Your order will be delivered with UPS

    Unwind with this luxurious bath foam infused with a blissful blend of Ayurvedic treasures. Sweet almond oil and the essence of Indian rose leave your skin soft and senses soothed.

    Why it's special

    Silky soft bubbles

    Floral fragrance

    Up to 10 baths

    Product details


    Rebalance your energy with a blissful bath experience. This bath foam is based on Ayurvedic ingredients like Indian rose and sweet almond oil, leaving your skin feeling nourished and silky smooth, your mind relaxed and your soul in ultimate harmony. This soothing bath foam with 90% of natural origin ingredients is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 10% are lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations.


    Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, CI 17200/Red 33.

    Shipping & Return

    Delivery time 1 - 3 working days

    Read our FAQ for more information on international shipping, rates and returns.


    Balance mind, body and soul with this soothing range of body products. Infused with caring sweet almond oil, this collection will help to regulate the moisture balance of your skin. Indian rose brings a sweet and delicate aroma creating an all-round floral, nutty and fruity fragrance composition that helps to harmonise your senses.

    How to Use

    Pour a dash of bath foam under the hot tap while running a bath. Sink back into the rich, silky soft bubbles.


    Glow From Head to Toe

    Skincare for Your Body

    You’ve got a skincare routine for your face, so why not for the rest of your body? The key steps should be cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise. Find the perfect products in any of our collections. 

    How may we help you?
    Speak with our experts on WhatsApp or Messenger.