WARNING. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to the hazardous waste collection point.
Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-Tetramethyl-2-Naphthyl)Ethan-1-One; 3-P-Cumenyl-2-Methylpropionaldehyde; [3R-(3α,3aβ,7β,8aα)]-1-(2,3,4,7,8,8a-Hexahydro-3,6,8,8-Tetramethyl-1H-3a,7-Methanoazulen-5-yl)Ethan-1-one; α-Methyl-1,3-Benzodioxole-5-PropShow more