Terms & Conditions My Rituals USA
- 1.1 If you join the My Rituals Loyalty Program (the “Program”), you will receive personalized offers and surprises - collecting meaningful moments. These personalized offers and surprises are based on your online purchases and purchases in official Rituals stores in participating countries. When you purchase Rituals products from our partners, such as warehouses and shop-in-shops, or in countries other than participating countries, these will not be registered to your account.
- Membership in the Program is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of enrollment and have the capacity to enter into a binding contract. Any person whose access to the Rituals website or mobile app has been terminated or suspended by Rituals is NOT eligible to participate in the Program. Program is void elsewhere and where prohibited. Corporations, resellers, or other entities or organizations of any kind are not eligible for the Program. It will be considered fraudulent for any individual, company, club, association or group to use or to direct, encourage, or allow other persons to use a single account for the purpose of accumulating or aggregating rewards for combined use, unless such use is expressly permitted by Rituals.
- 2.1 Benefits of joining are:
- • Welcome gift upon completion of your registration when you make your first purchase (in store or online by means of the voucher in the welcome e-mail); Maximum one welcome gift per My Rituals member.
- • A gift when you spend more than the minimum purchase amount as further explained in our instore communication or online on the promotions page (whilst stocks last, max 1 gift per purchase online and in store. The Premium and Deluxe gift with purchase are only available online. Not in combination with other promotions, threshold amount fluctuates per campaign and per gift);
- • A birthday gift provided you share the date of your birthday (day and month only) with us (voucher to be redeemed within 14 days from the email receipt date). You will receive this gift with any purchase online or in a standalone Rituals store in the US. Not available in Rituals wholesale partner locations or airports. The gift is non-refundable or exchangeable for a cash alternative. One gift per My Rituals member only;
- • Personalized offers based on your previous purchases and online user behavior;
- • If you agreed to this: special text messages with invitations or offers (please see below under My Rituals SMS);
- • Invitations to special events;
- • Possible savings deals, where the applicable terms will be explained per deal.
- 2.2 Offers or surprises cannot be valued in monetary terms, cannot be exchanged for money and cannot be passed on to others.
3. Sign Up, Edit & Unsubscribe
- 3.1 You can sign up in various different ways:
- • In official Rituals stores in the countries where the My Rituals loyalty program has been rolled out;
- • Via text message;
- • Online;
- • In the Rituals App.
- 3.3 You can always change your contact information, password and certain profile details by logging in via your My Rituals account. You can also change your account details in stores with the help of store personnel. Alternatively, our customer service will be happy to help you. In every direct marketing email we send you, we will always offer you an opt-out.
4. Personal Details
6. SMS/Text Messages From My Rituals
- 6.1 Subject to your express consent, we (or our contractors) may send to you marketing and promotional text messages using an automatic telephone dialing system (“My Rituals SMS”). Such My Rituals SMS will be sent to the mobile phone number you provide to Rituals, as part of your enrollment or subsequently when you sign up for My Rituals SMS text messaging and will be limited to a maximum of 8 per year. You understand that your consent is not required to make a purchase from Rituals or to participate in My Rituals and that you may withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent and opt-out of text messages of My Rituals, text ‘STOP’ to 85004 at any time. Please note that you may receive one additional SMS confirming your opt-out. If you require assistance with the My Rituals SMS, you can either text the word ‘HELP’ to 85004 or call 1-855-635-8537 or email email@example.com at any time.
- 6.2 Alternatively, you can also change your communication preferences, including SMS text message preferences in your online account or by contacting our customer service department via the contact form. In the contact form you can select ‘My account’ as subject, followed by ‘My Rituals’ when asked what your question is about. When emailing or calling for support, please be sure to include your mobile number and a detailed description of your question or support issue.
- 6.3 You must be 18 or older to participate in My Rituals' SMS. Message and standard message and data rates applied by your mobile phone carrier may apply. For details about data rates please contact your mobile phone carrier. Please note that not all mobile phone carriers are supported by My Rituals SMS. My Rituals is not responsible for incomplete, lost, delayed, or misdirected messages, including, but not limited to, undelivered messages resulting from any form of filtering by your mobile carrier or service provider, and cannot guarantee that each user will receive the benefit of the My Rituals SMS Program for each SMS sent. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- 6.4 My Rituals reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any or all of its My Rituals SMS Program, in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
- By opting in to the My Rituals SMS Program, you represent that the mobile number for which you have opted-in, is one for which you are authorized to provide consent to receive SMS from My Rituals. You agree that if and before you disconnect or transfer your mobile number, you will opt-out that number from My Rituals SMS Program.
- 7.1 Membership in the Program is for an indefinite period. Rituals maintains the right to alter the general terms and conditions and the contents of the Program at any given moment. You will always be informed prior to any material changes and possible effects thereof.
- 7.2 If for some reason you do not agree with the changes, you are free to end your membership in the Program. If you continue to participate in the Program you will be deemed to have accepted such changes. Rewards and offers under the Program expire on the date indicated in your Program account or other applicable Membership or benefit terms.
- 7.3 You can cancel your membership in the Program at any time by sending an email to our customer service department via the contact form. In the contact form you can select ‘My account’ as subject, and followed by ‘My Rituals’ when asked what your question is about. You can also contact us with any other questions via this method.
- 7.4 If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of our terms and conditions, this Article 14 or any other Program terms, conditions or policies, we also may terminate your membership in the Program at any time without notice.
- 7.5 Cancelation and termination of your membership in the Program is final and will not be rescinded or reversed. Upon cancelation or termination of your Program membership, all accrued points and rewards will terminate immediately, and you will no longer have access to any Program rewards or benefits.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Rituals makes no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, with respect to type, quality or fitness of goods or services provided through the Program.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
- Rituals will not be liable for (a) any loss or misdirection of, or delay in receiving, any Program application, registration link, membership documents, account access, communication, notice, rewards or other benefits; (b) theft or unauthorized redemption or use of rewards, points or benefits under the Program; (c) any acts or omissions of third parties; or (d) any errors published in relation to the Program, including, without limitation, any pricing or typographical errors, errors of description and errors in the crediting or debiting rewards or points. Rituals reserves the right to correct, without notice, any errors.
- IN NO CASE SHALL RITUALS, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, INTERNS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE PROGRAM, ANY PROGRAM TERMS OR RULES, OUR OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Applicable Law and Venue for Disputes under the Program
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision herein shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision herein is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these terms and conditions, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Notwithstanding any other term to the contrary (including other terms the Rituals general terms and conditions), New York state law and applicable U.S. federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions, will govern this Article 14 and any Program rules, terms and policies. Foreign laws do not apply. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Article 14 or the Program will be heard in the courts in and for New York, NY, USA.
Entire Agreement; Conflicts
- The Rituals general terms and conditions, including this Article 14, together with any other terms and conditions or rules incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Rituals relating to the Program, and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and Rituals. In the event of a conflict between this Article 14 and any other term in the general terms and conditions, this Article 14 shall control with respect to the Program.