WARNING. Contains Piperonal; 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-Tetramethyl-2-Naphthyl)Ethan-1-One; 3-Methyl-4-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-yl)-3-Buten-2-One. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid release to the environment. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to the hazardous waste collection point.
Burn within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Remove candle fShow more