Where Does Fabric Softener Go?
Fabric softener always goes into the compartment with the star or flower. It is usually the smallest compartment in the drawer. The best way to wash your laundry with fabric softener is to do it in the following way:
1. Read the instructions for the correct amount on the packaging
2. Add laundry softener through the fabric softener drawer, or place a capful of fabric softener on top of the wash in the machine
3. Start the desired wash programme
4. Your laundry is washed clean, emerges soft and is enriching with a wonderful scent
5. Hang out your laundry to dry
6. Enjoy the elegant scent of your laundry
For best results, combine a scented fabric softener and laundry scent booster with a liquid detergent. This way, you can enjoy beautifully clean and delicately scented laundry for an extra-long time.
Do you also want to enrich your woollen jumpers or other laundry that cannot go into the washing machine with a lovely fragrance from one of our lines? With the fabric refresher spray, you have a product that gives your delicate laundry a fantastic scent in no time.
Discover what RITUALS can do for your laundry in our laundry care collection. Here you will find all the products that will help you take the best care of your laundry. So you can enjoy ultra-soft clothes, bedding and towels for days. Another essential part of self-care, if you ask us!<