Give your skin the healing gift of RITUALS shower oils. This moisturising shower oil wash is ideal for dehydrated or sensitive skin; this moisturising shower oil wash is the richest body care product that hydrates your skin while cleansing.
Who doesn’t want smooth and hydrated skin? With RITUALS shower oil, this dream now becomes a reality. The nourishing oils in this product will give your skin a boost of softness and suppleness. Turn every shower into a nurturing and relaxing spa sensation with this soulful skin-nurturing product. Your skin will thank you abundantly.
Our RITUALS Shower Oil is best applied to damp skin. Then massage it in gently with a rotating movement. Slowly but surely, the oil turns into an ultra-soft foam. Allow to soak in briefly, and then rinse off with lukewarm water. For the best effect, start your treatment with a gentle salt body scrub before you soak in the oil, and complete it with a rich, soft body lotion or body cream on towel-dry skin. We assure you that softness hardly gets any better than that.
And did you know our oils are perfect for shaving? Thanks to the rich formula and transformation into foam, razors can smoothly find their way on the skin for the softest shave you’ve ever experienced. Isn’t that soothing?
The Ritual of Ayurveda contains an almond shower oil that intensively nourishes the skin. But not only that, in this shower sensation, you will also find notes of Indian rose, moringa oil and coconut oil. The silky foam leaves your skin supple and moisturised and ready for the day or the night. Enjoy inner harmony with fragrances and sensations that soothe your senses.
Each collection contains products for different sensations and purposes. Discover our collection of dry oils, caring body cream, shower gel for women or men, and much more.
Our nourishing Shower Oil Wash contains carefully selected ingredients, of which 90% are of natural origin and designed to provide optimal skincare. The other 10% of the shower gel consists of clean and conscious laboratory-derived ingredients that support the integrity and safety of our formulas. This way, we can guarantee that all our products are free from environmentally harmful substances, such as microplastics.
Are you looking for a way to alternate our shower oil with other wonderfully scented products? Then check out our foaming body wash collection!