These overnight oats are delicious yet incredibly nourishing. Cardamom has a wonderful spicy-sweet flavour and an intensely aromatic scent, which makes it the perfect spice for sweet dishes. And if you prepare your flavourful oats before bed; you can simply grab it from the fridge in the morning. All you need to do is top off your oats with some fresh mango, pomegranate seeds and pistachio nuts, and your breakfast is served!
Ingredients for 1 person
- 50 g oatmeal
- 150 ml unsweetened plant-based milk (we used Mylk by Rebel Kitchen)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey (or agave syrup)
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- A few slices of fresh mango
- 2 tbsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped pistachio nuts
- Mix the oatmeal with the plant-based milk, the maple syrup and the cardamom powder. Blend well, cover with foil or a lid, and let soak in the fridge until the next morning.
- Garnish the oatmeal with mango, pomegranate seeds and roughly chopped pistachios. Enjoy!