The ritual of painted nails began in China as far back as 3000 BC. Modern nail polish was introduced in the 1930s and the trend for glossy, long lasting gel nails took off in the 1980s. But now you can get the benefits of a salon gel manicure or pedicure in a normal nail polish – and RITUALS is leading the way…
RITUALS long lasting Miracle Nail Varnish has a uniquely rich, bright and intense colour. In a range of gorgeous fashion shades from classic nude through the iconic red mani to on-trend vamp nail polish shades. Whichever nail colour you pick, the effect is like a gel manicure or pedicure but without the need for a salon visit or a UV lamp. And the nail polish application is effortless and precise:
1.Start your nail polish routine with RITUALS Miracle Primer. This special primer is formulated to ensure perfect adhesion of nail polish colour to your nails. Also protecting the nail from discolouring, the Miracle Primer helps provide even, streak-free nail polish coverage.
2.Apply the Miracle Nail Polish in the colour of your choice. Thanks to its special flat brush 3 simple strokes are all it takes: centre, left, right.
3.Finish with RITUALS Miracle Top Coat to give your nail varnish manicure the longest possible life.
You're done! And with a little care your gorgeous home mani will last and last. Follow these tips to keep hands beautiful:
- Always wear gloves when washing-up and for home cleaning chores.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Nourish hands and nails regularly with one of RITUALS soothing and luxurious hand balms – at bedtime is great for overnight repair.
- Pick an SPF hand cream like our Sakura Hand Balm to protect against sun damage and ageing.
- Invest in a good quality nail file – our Diamond Nail File is embedded with real diamonds to work fast, easily and never wear out.
- Wash hands with a gentle hand wash and keep hand lotion by every sink so you don't forget to moisturise afterwards.
Rituals is available in your country
You are visiting Rituals from a country other than the one you're in, or from the one you've visited us before. Do you want to go to the Rituals website of your country?