A snack rolled into little balls that is very easy to make and delicious for any moment of the day. Mix fresh nuts like pistachios and/or almonds with a ripe banana, Medjoul dates, baobab powder and matcha powder. This mixture is then rolled into little balls and coated in raw cacao. Your super snack is ready!
Recipe makes 16 balls
Preparation time: 2,5 hours
- 100 g raw almonds, finely chopped
- 100 g pistachios, finely chopped
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 level tbs baobab powder
- 1 level tbs matcha powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 4 tbs agave syrup (or maple syrup, for example)
- Dish with raw cocoa to coat the snacks in
1. Chop the nuts very finely.
2. Mash or puree the bananas.
3. Mix the bananas with the baobab and match powder. Mix the agave throughout. (The baobab has a fairly sour taste).
4. Roll a ball of around 25 g (large tbs) in the palm of your hand, and then roll this in the dish of raw cocoa.
5. Put the balls in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours before eating. You can keep them for around 4 days like this.
Tip: Where superfood powders are concerned, the sky’s the limit! How does a little acai powder sound, or maybe some maca? It just depends on what your particular needs are and what you like to eat!